Preshredders and hammermills
Certain materials need to be pre-treated in a specific way to ensure proper separation. You can contact Lybover RECYCLING for various types of shredders. For pre-shredders and hammer mills, we work exclusively with Haas Recycling. Lybover RECYCLING supplies shredders and hammer mills for wood recycling, recycling of household waste, RDF preparation, crushing of construction and demolition waste, …
Mobile and stationary hammermill
Hammer mill post-shredder for shrinking in wood and PVC recycling.
The Haas Recycling hammer mill is available in various designs and tonnages up to 100 t/h. They are extremely high-performance and reliable machines. Haas Recycling offers Hammer Mills in various sizes for wood recycling. Both vertical and horizontal power supplies guarantee a broad application in various applications.
Range of application
- Waste Wood
- Green Waste
- PVC-Profiles / plastic window frame
- Bulky Waste
- Industrial Waste
In the stationary sector, the HAAS ARTHOS hammermill has so far been known as the “HSZ” and has been a popular secondary shredder among connoisseurs for years. The developers at HAAS have now succeeded in ideally adapting the technology of the stationary version to mobile technology.
In the mobile version, impurities in the input material are also automatically separated thanks to the ballistic chute specially developed by HAAS. The system has been in stationary use for several thousand operating hours at many well-known power stations and in the chipboard industry worldwide and has proven itself. The machine does not have to be stopped to remove the impurities, thus downtimes are significantly minimized and costs thereby reduced.
Another highlight of the HAAS hammermill is the very simple screen exchange as the machine can be opened hydraulically. The operator has the possibility to change the screen basket within a very short time and thus to vary the size of the output material.
- Resistant against impurities due to flexible swinging hammers.
- Ballistic chute – Impurities will be ejected automatically with the ballistic chute developed by HAAS!
- Easy screen change system – Screen exchange in shortest time due to hydr. openable screen basket.
- Effortless exchange of hammers and hammer shafts
- Special HAAS hammer and counter-knife combinations minimize the fine fraction.
- Sturdy construction – Downtimes will be minimized and costs reduced.
- Homogeneous end product and exposure of ferrous and non-ferrous parts like nails and staples
- Very quiet, even with high performance
- Low fuel consumption
Mobile and stationary preshredder
The HAAS TYRON Double Shaft Slow Speed Shredder convinces due to his strong performance, aggressive infeed, high economic efficiency, and a long lifetime.
The machine with the Viking is due to the “intelligent” HAAS Double Shaft System the perfect solution for the effective shredding of the most difficult materials. Two independent driven shredding shafts ensure highest flexibility!
Depending on the material, the shaft rotation speed, rotation direction and reversing times can be adjusted at any time by the customer.
The wrapping of wires and long-fibered materials is avoided, the throughput maximized! The unique HAAS Double Shaft System reduces wear and downtime in comparison to synchronously running pre-shredders.
- Can be used at any location (comfortable transport measurements)
- Easy and quick positioning thanks to crawler track and radio remote control
- Shreds different materials with just one tool configuration
- High throughput capacity of up to 100 t/h
- Resistant against foreign bodies
- Low wear costs and long lifetime
- Service- und maintenance-friendly
- No wrappings – self-cleaning
- Quiet main drive