Lybover FIRE (Keller Benelux) is part of the Lybover group and is an engineering company specialised in offering tailor made solutions for smoke and heat evacuation and fire compartmentation. To support the continuous growth, we are looking for a Project Manager who gets excited by organising, coordinating, technically elaborating and following up sold projects in smoke and heat evacuation and compartmentation.
You bear the final responsibility for all aspects of the realisation of a project.
- Your first responsibility is to carry out and present a project study, for which you direct the internal drawing office.
- After the approval of your study by third parties (design office, fire service, contractor, etc.), you start drawing up the project planning.
- You draw up order lists and place your own orders depending on the progress of the project.
- You provide the necessary manpower, in cooperation with our business unit INSTALLATION and any subcontractors, to get your project finished correctly within the deadline.
- You regularly visit construction sites to keep your finger on the pulse.
- In communication with the Head of Projects, you manage the project budget and monitor its limits.
- Finally, you prepare the assembly and commissioning, whereby you strive for a smooth delivery of the project.
- You have completed an education as an industrial or civil engineer in a technical field and preferably have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have a broad technical interest whereby an initial experience in the construction sector is a plus
- Project leadership and project management are synonymous with your way of working
- You have good language skills in Dutch, French & English.
- Your organisational talent and communication skills ensure that a project runs smoothly
- In addition, you are an excellent conceptual thinker and result oriented.
- Finally, you radiate our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism
- You will be joining a warm, collegial and no-nonsense West-Flemish SME, where people are central.
- The team consists of young, dynamic experts who are happy to welcome you with open arms!
- You can count on a position in which independence and responsibility are given, combined with a varied range of projects in an exciting business-to-business environment.
- You get a contract of indefinite duration in combination with an attractive salary package and a company car.