Elevators for vertical transport
Elevators are used to convey loose products vertically.
- single or double-legged
- with belt or chain
- centrifugal or gravitational discharge
- standard buckets or special versions (steel types)
- completely made of pleated steel sheet or frames with flexible covering
- automatic clamping mechanism
- special features such as explosion protection, cage drums, etc.
- transport via verticale wavy edge belt
- large buckets: up to 250mm
- necessary facilities if in explosion hazardous area