3D scanning is now an indispensable part of industry. They are a fast and accurate way of gathering data about an existing situation. In combination with 3D design tools, they ensure that new designs accurately reflect existing physical installations.
Since 2008, Lybover has been focusing on 3D scanning technology. With the fastest scanning technology of 2 million points per second, we bring your environment to life. This data is processed automatically and serves as the basis for further output. Lybover can provide dimensions, details or other output within 24 hours. Would you like to edit the point cloud yourself? We are happy to offer you our help.
LyboVR – Bring your vision to life in Virtual Reality
After years of experience with 3D-scanning and -engineering, Lybover takes another important step forward: the visualisation of 3D models and point clouds in Virtual Reality (VR). This way 3D models come to life and we turn your vision into a realisable project.
- The visualisation in virtual reality provides a better insight. You experience each design down to the smallest detail.
- You don’t just look at the design, you really feel it. Because of the complexity of the Lybover projects, this is a great added value throughout all project phases, from concept to assembly.
- Together we verify the impact on your (production) environment. Possible problems are immediately detected even before the project is built. You can easily check the accessibility of equipment and instrumentation with your virtual hands or inspect possible safety problems.
- On foreign projects, we save time and money by meeting customers and working together in virtual reality.
- Also internally, visualisation in VR ensures better coordination between the Lybover teams.
Interested? Get in touch with your trusted contact at Lybover, we’ll be happy to help.
Lybover METAL assist you during your engineering projects? Rely on our experts for the design, development, commissioning of all your projects. Starting from your idea, we help you to create a first design. Taking into account all standards & requirements of your project.
Strenght calculations and stability studies
At Lybover, we continuously invest to keep our knowledge up to date with the latest developments in software tools.
- SCIA (Idea) / TEKLA: constructions according to EN1090 / FPC2+
- SCIA / Creo/ Parametric: sheet metal, ducting, tanks
- PV Elite: Stress calculations, pressure vessels & heat exchangers
- Cadworx/ piping & industrial piping
- MIT calc-, welded and bolted connections
- Recap, Autocad, Navisworks