Eager to be part of a leading West Flemish family business and work on our growth together with a close-knit team of colleagues? Ready to use your drawing skills to design a beautiful project? If your answer is a resounding “yes”, then go for your chance and apply quickly. We look forward to meeting you!
Lybover METAL (Hafibo nv) offers customised total solutions from pre-engineering to assembly for the renewal and maintenance of production processes at customers in various sectors. Lybover METAL has become the reference in the production of industrial piping (piping, skid construction, etc.), sheet metal (tanks, drums, silos, etc.) and construction works (platforms, pipe bridges, etc.) in both steel and stainless steel. All this leads to challenging total projects. Would you like to be part of our growth story and work as a technical designer of unique piping projects? Then read on…
As Technical Designer, you will be responsible for the design, detailing and drawing of piping and ducting projects
- You will produce drawings commissioned by and in collaboration with the project engineers and sales engineers: concept drawings, layouts, detail and assembly plans, etc.
- The layout drawings consist partly of both 2D and 3D drawing work.
- You will be responsible for preparing bills of materials , DXF files, etc.
- You ensure that all drawings are finished with sufficient quality, within the predefined time-frame and budget.
- Your technical interest has been honed in a technical bachelor or master (electro-mechanics) and you can work with a drawing package in 2D and 3D.
- You are fascinated in projects in food, breweries, chocolate, …
- Experience with ISOs and P&ID schemas is a plus.
- You are eager to learn and ready to start or boost your career.
- You have spatial insight and analytical thinking skills.
- Your command of the Dutch language.
- You share our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism
- A warm, collegial West Flanders SME, where people are central and you quickly feel at home.
- Professional support in an open and flat structure that makes it easy to ask for advice.
- You will step into the world of 3D scanning and VR and learn the tricks of the trade under the wing of a professional.
- A varied job with responsibility and a lot of variety of projects.
- An easily accessible environment with pleasant offices surrounded by greenery.
- A sporty afternoon break if you like jeu de boules and/or hiking.
- And to keep the mood up: the occasional party.
- And last but not least, of course, a competitive salary package and growth opportunities in line with your ambitions.