Eager to be part of a leading West-Flemish family business and to work on our growth together with a close team of colleagues? Ready to combine your interest in sales and project implementation in one exciting job? Then go for this vacancy within our Business Unit BULK. We look forward to meeting you!
Lybover BULK is active in the construction of installations for handling and storing bulk materials in various industries. Its 40 employees deliver high-quality customised work and guarantee satisfied customers. To support continuous growth, we are looking for reinforcement in the production department.
In the fast lane, smaller projects for adjustments or renovations at existing and existing and potential customers from quotation to realisation by one person.
- In terms of sales, you process requests from new or existing customers technically and budget-wise into a quotation. You make price calculations in accordance with a fixed calculation model and agreed rates. You forward the quotation to the customer, follow it up and take care of both technical explanation and contract negotiation.
- In terms of realisation, you validate the drawing work of the drawing office, you prepare order lists and place the necessary orders. You monitor the budget, inform the customer and coordinate the assembly and delivery. You also take care of the associated administration, such as passing on the invoicing.
- You are an industrial engineer or have obtained a bachelor’s degree in (electro-)mechanics.
- You have relevant experience as a sales engineer and/or project engineer and want to combine both aspects in your position.
- Your estimation skills enable you to make an adequate estimate the technical feasibility of projects, the hours of work for production and assembly and what is the best place for execution (in our workshop or at the customer’s premises).
- You maintain an overview of each project through your organisational and administrative skills. You demonstrate hands-on in every phase of every project, independent and solution-oriented.
- You have good language skills in Dutch, English and (a mouthful of) French.
- You will work from our site in Bruges in the region of East & West Flanders and Hainaut.
- You share our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion, and dynamism.
- A nice job with variation within a West Flemish family business with a no-nonsense culture.
- Entrepreneurship within your own projects.
- Full-time contract of indefinite duration with opportunities for self-development and training.
- Be part of an experienced team within a financially sound company where people are key.
- A buddy who will show you the ropes within the company who you can ask anything from.