Our AIR business unit is looking for a Technical Designer who can keep a cool head and, with a fresh outlook, draw up technically detailed plans for current projects in industrial dedusting systems.
- Together with your colleagues, as a Technical Designer, you realise the technical plans and diagrams for both the sales department and for project realisation;
- You are also responsible for the production drawings in 3D and/or 2D;
- You support the Project Team with the necessary work preparation (material list, assembly planning, detail drawings, …) and you actively think along to budget optimisations;
- Where necessary, you visit the site yourself to take measurements;
- At the delivery of the project, you are responsible for drawing up the as-built files;
- Finally, you are responsible for the digital management of the project and standard drawings.
- You preferably had a higher education in a technical direction (product design, mechanical design, …);
- You have a first experience with drawing programs in 2D and 3D;
- Experience with Inventor is a big plus;
- Your enthusiasm and team spirit are contagious;
- Finally, you radiate our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism!
- You will find yourself in a warm, collegial and no-nonsense West-Flemish SME, where people are central.
- The team consists of young, dynamic experts who are happy to welcome you with open arms!
- You can count on a position in which independence and responsibility are given, combined with a varied range of projects in an exciting business-to-business environment.
- You get a contract of indefinite duration in combination with an attractive salary package.