Fancy being part of a leading West Flemish family business and working on our growth together with a close-knit team of colleagues? Ready to use your drawing skills and technical knowledge to deliver value-added bulk handling installations? If your answer is a resounding “yes“, then go for your chance and apply quickly. We look forward to meeting you!
Lybover BULK (Motogroup bv) is part of the Lybover group and is active in building installations for trading and storing bulk materials in various industries. Its 35 employees deliver high-quality customised work and guarantee satisfied customers. To support continuous growth, we are looking for reinforcement in the engineering department.
As a mechanical designer, you will be responsible for drawing out concepts in 3D that are part of small to medium-sized mechanical systems according to the department’s methodology.
As the right hand of an experienced project engineer, you will be responsible for 3D and 2D drawing work of a project:
- Depending on your experience, you will start by carrying out adjustments and detailing of designs and drawings. As your knowledge increases, you will also start working on more complex designs completely independently.
We provide a training path to make this possible for you.
- You will create technical CAD 2D drawings starting from these conceptual 3D designs.
- You ensure that your design and implementation plans meet standards and/or customer requirements.
- You will go through projects from the design phase to the As-Built phase.
- In addition, you ensure meticulous administrative follow-up (ERP system). You put articles and assemblies correctly and ensure correct ordering of parts.
- It is your responsibility to get your finished projects into production smoothly by compiling clear production files (parts lists, cutting lists, materials, etc.).
- You will think about possible technical solutions for customers.
- Occasionally, you will go on site taking measurements.
- To perform your job, you will mainly work with the programme Inventor and Autocad and this in a Vault environment.
- You will work closely in team with the project engineer and/or project manager and communicate and consult with the entire project team on a regular basis.
- You will suggest improvements and contribute to the standardisation of the design department.
- You will report to the Head Of Projects.
- You enjoyed at least a bachelor’s degree in a technical field and have a passion for engineering.
- You have spatial insight.
- You preferably have 2 years’ experience in 3D design of industrial mechanical systems.
- You have experience with 3D drawing software such as Inventor and Autocad or a similar drawing programme.
- You master the Dutch language and can adequately express yourself in French and English.
- Knowledge of Vault is a plus.
- You are eager to learn with great perseverance.
- You enjoy working autonomously as much as in a team and are flexible.
- You are fluent with a computer and day-to-day programmes.
- You are highly structured and have an eye for detail.
- You share our values (expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism).
You will join a warm, collegial and no-nonsense SME, where people are central. The team consists of young, dynamic experts, who are happy to welcome you with open arms!
You can count on a position in which independence and responsibility are given, combined with a varied range of projects in an exciting business-to-business environment. You will work from the Bruges office.