The Lybover Group – headquartered in Waregem – comprises 6 business units and offers tailor-made total solutions from pre-engineering to assembly in both industrial and construction sectors. To this end, we engineer and produce customised components and installations in the fields of dedusting, fire protection, recycling, bulk handling, ….Als Sales Engineer Projects for the Business Unit BULK you will create added value for processes involving solid bulk goods.
You explore the market and detect projects for the Business Unit BULK.
- You know how to expand existing customer relations by correctly processing price requests and calculations and by technically sound quotation discussions.
- You look for new opportunities in the market by offering activities outside the existing customer network.
- You look for projects where added value in bulk transport is required, by deploying drying, sieving, mixing or other techniques.
- Together with the engineering team, you analyse the customer’s demand and work out (together) a suitable solution. You are responsible for calculating the solution, elaborating the quotations in full and defending them with the customer.
- You have an engineering degree and already have solid sales experience in a technical environment. Experience in the process industry is a plus.
- You have good language skills in Dutch, French & English. German is a plus.
- You combine strong analytical insight with good communication skills that help you gain your customer’s trust.
- Your persuasiveness and perseverance guarantee sales success.
- You share our values (expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism).
You will join a warm, collegial and no-nonsense SME, where people are central. The team consists of young, dynamic experts, who welcome you with open arms! You can count on a position in which independence and responsibility are given, combined with a varied range of projects in an exciting business-to-business environment. You will operate from a local base, in the Beringen region, where you will tackle regional business together with a small team.