Will you be our additional point of contact for dust extraction at companies in the region of Maastricht, Leuven, Vlaams Brabant, Limburg, Liège, Luxembourg ? Will you further expand Lybover’s brand awareness?
Lybover AIR provides tailor-made solutions that keep company environments odour- and dust-free.
In this way, we ensure a good and healthy working environment, keep processes dust-free, guarantee the highest quality and performance and avoid machine and product breakdowns.
As a group, we have already applied our successful total formula on numerous exciting projects in the past, from dust extractoin to recycling and fire safety. Names that will certainly not sound unfamiliar to you.
Sorting household waste bags by colour in the Optimo sorting installation in Beringen? Smoke control and fire compartmentalisation in the underground car park and shopping boulevard of Quartier Blue in Hasselt? Dedusting for brick producer Vandersanden in Lanklaar. Bring it on!
- You know how to expand existing customer relations by correctly processing price requests and calculations and by technically sound quotation discussions.
- You look for new opportunities in the market by offering expertise and activities outside our existing customer network.
- Together with the engineering team, you analyse the customer’s demand and work out a suitable solution (together). You are responsible for calculating the solution, elaborating the quotations in full and defending them with the customer.
- You have an engineering degree and already have solid sales experience in a technical environment. Experience in the process industry is a plus.
- You have good language skills in Dutch, French & English.
- You combine strong analytical insight with good communication skills that help you gain your customer’s trust.
- Your persuasiveness and perseverance guarantee sales success.
- You share our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism.-
You will join a warm, collegial and no-nonsense SME, where people are key. The team consists of young, dynamic experts, who welcome you with open arms! You can count on a position in which independence and responsibility are given, combined with a varied range of projects in an exciting business-to-business environment. You will operate from a local base, Beringen region, where you will tackle regional business together with a small team.