Feel like being part of a leading West-Flemish family business and working on our growth together with a close team of colleagues? Ready to use your project skills to deliver a great assignment? We look forward to meeting you!
Lybover METAL (Hafibo nv) offers tailor-made total solutions from pre-engineering to assembly for the renewal and maintenance of production processes at customers in various sectors. With our many years of experience, we have built the business unit METAL into the reference for the production of industrial piping (piping, skid construction, etc.), sheet metal (tanks, barrels, silos, etc.) and construction works (platforms, pipe bridges, etc.) in both steel and stainless steel. With challenging total projects as a result.
As Project Engineer Piping you are responsible for the realisation of challenging projects according to quality, budget, timing, and scope.
- You organise, lead and coordinate the assigned projects within our business unit.
- You are responsible for the technical elaboration of the projects and turn VR projects into reality.
- Where necessary, you are present on sites for consultation and follow-up.
- You are responsible for planning and reporting.
- You draw up price requests and place orders.
- You prepare the assemblies and make adjustments where necessary.
- You carry out the project handover and residual works at the end of the project.
- You ensure correct invoicing and budget follow-up.
- You report to the Head of Projects.
- You have preferably had an education in industrial engineering or civil engineering.
- You feel at home in a technical environment and have a thorough knowledge of piping.
- You have several years of solid experience in Project Management.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. You are also fluent in French.
- You share our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism.
- A warm, collegial West-Flemish SME, where people are central and you quickly feel at home.
- Professional support in an open and flat structure, making it easy to ask for advice.
- The right software, hardware, and specific in-house tools such as 3D scan, VR, total station, etc. give you the opportunity to perform your job as a true professional.
- A varied independent job with responsibility and a lot of diversity in projects.
- An easily accessible location with pleasant offices surrounded by greenery.
- A sporty lunch break if you like playing jeu de boules and/or walking.
- And to keep the atmosphere going: the occasional party.
- And last but not least: a competitive salary package including a company car and growth opportunities in line with your ambitions.
Discover our recent challenging projects.