Eager to be part of a leading West-Flemish family business and work on our growth together with a close-knit team of colleagues? Do you enjoy using your project management skills in various technical environments? If your answer is a resounding “yes”, then go for your chance and apply quickly. We look forward to meeting you!
Lybover BULK, also known as Motogroup bv, is part of the Lybover group headquartered in Waregem. The group has over 200 employees and more than 5,000 projects in its portfolio and today consists of 6 Business Units: AIR, FIRE, METAL, RECYCLING, BULK and INSTALLATION.
The Business Unit BULK engineers and produces customised components and installations for processes involving solid bulk and bulk materials.
As Project Engineer, you are responsible for the realisation of challenging projects according to quality, budget, timing and scope.
- You organise, lead and coordinate the assigned projects.
- You are responsible for the design and technical elaboration of the projects.
- You are responsible for planning and reporting.
- You prepare price requests and place orders.
- You prepare the assembly and make adjustments where necessary.
- You carry out project acceptance and residual works at the end of the project.
- You ensure correct invoicing and budget follow-up.
- You have a degree in industrial engineering or civil engineering.
- You feel at home in a technical environment.
- You have (min. 5 years) experience in design.
- You have experience in designing in 3D drawing packages (preferably Inventor)
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. You are also fluent in French.
- You share our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism
You will join a warm, collegial and no-nonsense SME, where people are central. The team consists of young, dynamic experts, who welcome you with open arms!
You can count on a job in which independence and responsibility are given, combined with a varied range of projects in an exciting business-to-business environment.