Feel like being part of a leading West-Flemish family business and working on our growth together with a close-knit team of colleagues? Do you enjoy using your project management skills in various technical environments? If your answer is a resounding “yes”, then go for your chance and apply quickly. We look forward to meeting you!
Lybover AIR, also known as Keller Lufttechnik Benelux bv, is part of the Lybover group, founded in 1985 with headquarters in Waregem. The group now has over 200 employees and more than 5,000 projects in its portfolio and today consists of 6 Business Units: AIR, FIRE, METAL, RECYCLING, BULK and INSTALLATION. Lybover AIR provides tailor-made solutions that keep production environments odour- and dust-free. Thus, we ensure a good and healthy working environment, keep processes dust-free, guarantee the highest quality and performance and avoid breakdowns of machines and products.
As Project Engineer, you are responsible for the realisation of challenging projects according to quality, budget, timing and scope.
- You organise, lead and coordinate the assigned projects.
- You are responsible for the technical elaboration of the projects.
- You are responsible for planning and reporting.
- You prepare price requests and place the orders.
- You prepare the assemblies and make adjustments where necessary.
- You carry out project acceptance and residual works at the end of the project.
- You ensure correct invoicing and budget follow-up.
- You have a degree in industrial engineering or civil engineering.
- You feel at home in a technical environment.
- You have (min. 5 years) experience in Project Management.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. You are also fluent in French.
- You share our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism.
You will join a warm, collegial and no-nonsense SME, where people are central. The team consists of young, dynamic experts, who welcome you with open arms!
You can count on a position in which independence and responsibility are given, combined with a varied range of projects in an exciting business-to-business environment.