Want to be part of a leading West-Flemish family business and work on our growth together with a close team of colleagues? Ready to use your technical knowledge and eye for detail to deliver our beautiful product? We look forward to meeting you!
Lybover AIR (Keller Lufttechnik Benelux) – part of the Lybover group – is an engineering company that specialises in offering tailor-made solutions that keep corporate environments odour- and dust-free. In this way, we ensure a good and healthy working environment, keep processes dust-free, guarantee the highest quality and performance and avoid defects to machines and products.
To support continuous growth, we are currently looking for a new colleague for the after sales service support team.
As an After Sales Service Support Engineer, you are responsible for the technical support and follow-up of maintenance and repairs of installations at our customers.
- You are our service department’s single point of contact for customers.
- Within agreed margins and response times, you provide technical support by phone or e-mail and manage technical problems. This also includes preparing and sending quotations for spare parts and repairs. This involves daily communication with our international partners.
- You coordinate the organisation and follow-up of inspections and interventions and ensure that customers are informed smoothly and correctly.
- You are responsible for reporting the interventions.
- You manage and further develop the preventive maintenance of all installations at our customers in the Benelux, France and UK. You will be commercially assisted by our sales team.
- You support the sales team in the field of service during customer visits using your technical knowledge. You support the service engineers in their daily assignments.
- You have an engineering degree in a technical field.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- You work very accurately in coordinating and following up files.
- You excel in customer- & result-driven, ownership and communication.
- You are an expert in organisation, planning and follow-up and maintain a helicopter view.
- You share our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism.
- A warm, collegial West-Flemish SME, where people are central and you quickly feel at home.
- Professional support in an open and flat structure, making it easy to ask for advice.
- You learn the tricks of the trade under the wings of a professional.
- A varied job with responsibility and a wide variety of projects.
- An easily accessible environment with pleasant offices surrounded by greenery.
- A sporty lunch break if you like playing boules and/or walking.
- And to keep the atmosphere going: the occasional party.
- And last but not least: obviously a competitive salary package and growth opportunities in line with your ambitions.