Fancy being part of a leading West Flemish family business and working on our growth together with a close-knit team of colleagues? Ready to use your technical knowledge and eye for detail to deliver our beautiful product? If your answer is a resounding “yes” every time, then go for your chance and apply quickly. We look forward to meeting you!
Lybover AIR (Keller Lufttechnik Benelux) – part of the Lybover group – is an engineering company specialising in offering tailor-made solutions that keep operating environments odour- and dust-free. In this way, we ensure a good and healthy working environment, keep processes dust-free, guarantee the highest quality and performance and avoid breakdowns of machines and products.
Lybover RECYCLING (BULK .ID) is part of the Lybover group and offers high-quality solutions for sorting, recycling and transporting various material flows. The expertise of a German partner and BULK .ID’s experience in engineering, construction works, assembly and service guarantee customers a worry-free realisation of their projects.
To support continuous growth, we are currently looking for a Technical Designer to join the AIR and RECYCLING project team.
As Technical Designer, you will be responsible for designing, elaborating and drawing out installations in 3D and/or 2D for the project office of Lybover Air and Lybover Recycling:
- You will design possible technical solutions on behalf of a project engineer : concept drawings, layouts, detail and assembly plans, …
- You prepare material lists and ensure their elaboration.
- You will be responsible for the digital management of project drawings and standard drawings.
- You discuss the drawings with customers or supplier in collaboration with the project engineer.
- You guarantee that all drawings are finished with sufficient quality, within the predefined time-frame.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in continuous improvement projects running at the project office.
- You enjoyed a bachelor’s or engineering degree and feel at home in a technical environment.
- You have several years of drawing experience with parametric drawing packages.
- Being able to read ISOs and P&ID diagrams is an asset.
- You have spatial insight and analytical thinking skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You share our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism
- A warm, collegial West Flanders SME, where people are central and you quickly feel at home.
- Professional support in an open and flat structure that makes it easy to ask for advice.
- You will step into the world of 3D scanning and VR and learn the tricks of the trade under the wing of a professional.
- A varied job with responsibility and a lot of variety of projects.
- An easily accessible environment with pleasant offices surrounded by greenery.
- A sporty afternoon break if you like jeu de boules and/or hiking.
- And the occasional party.
- And last but not least, of course, a competitive salary package and growth opportunities in line with your ambitions.