Fancy being part of a leading West Flanders family business and working on our growth together with a close-knit team of colleagues? Ready to use your commercial flair and technical knowledge to deliver value-added bulk handling? If your answer is a resounding “yes”, then go full steam ahead for your chance and apply quickly. We look forward to meeting you!
Lybover BULK is active in building installations for handling and storing bulk materials in various industries. Its 40 employees deliver high-quality customised work and guarantee satisfied customers. To support continuous growth, we are looking for reinforcement for the sales department.
You are the point of contact for industrial companies in various sectors (e.g. construction, concrete, recycling, chemicals)
- You mainly look for new opportunities in the market by offering activities outside the existing customer network.
- You know how to expand existing customer relations by correctly processing price requests and calculations and through technically sound quotation discussions.
- Together with the engineering team, you analyse the customer’s demand and work out a suitable solution. You are responsible for the price calculation of the solution, elaborate the quotes in full and defend them with the customer.
- You have a Master’s degree in a technical field and already have solid experience in project sales. Experience in the process industry is a plus.
- You have good language skills in Dutch & English.
- You are a hunter profile who can open doors
- You combine strong analytical insight with good communication skills that help you gain your customer’s trust.
- Your persuasiveness and perseverance guarantee sales success.
- You share our values (expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism).
You will join a warm, collegial and no-nonsense SME, where people are key. The team consists of young, dynamic experts, who welcome you with open arms!
You can count on a position in which independence and responsibility are given, combined with a varied range of projects in an exciting business-to-business environment. You will work partly from Bruges, partly from the Waregem headquarters.
Want to know more?
Feel free to contact Ilse - HR Recruiter - Ma, Di (vm), Don.