Do you want to be part of a leading West-Flemish family business and work on our growth together with a close team of colleagues? Ready to use your people skills and organisational talent to deliver a beautiful product? If your answer is a resounding “yes”, then go for your chance and apply quickly. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Lybover METAL offers customised total solutions from pre-engineering to assembly for the renewal and maintenance of production processes for customers in various sectors. The 50 employees deliver customised work and work in modern and well-equipped offices and workshops on unique pieces and projects. Lybover METAL has developed into the reference in the production of industrial piping (piping, skid construction, etc.), sheet metal (tanks, barrels, silos, etc.) and construction work (platforms, pipe bridges, etc.), both in steel and in stainless steel. This all leads to challenging total projects. To support our continuous growth, we are currently looking for a Production Team Leader to strengthen our production department.
As Teamleader Production you are responsible on the shop floor for the coordination of the daily production activities. You report to the Production Manager. The focus is on motivating and managing your team. The team currently consists of about 20 people.
- As a real people manager, you make sure that your employees can do their work in optimal conditions.
- In order to achieve this, you coach, support, evaluate and stimulate them in their personal and professional development.
- You are responsible for the planning in which you strive to realise the production process and the production planning according to imposed quality standards and targets.
- To do this, you set the right priorities and monitor the quantity and quality of the production by distributing work and employees as efficiently as possible.
- You ensure the collegiality and good working atmosphere of the production.
- You are present in the workplace as much as possible and you direct the foremen.
- You are an experienced people manager who can both inspire and delegate.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent through experience.
- You feel at home in a technical environment, experience in the metal sector is a must.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You have strong communication skills and a hands-on mentality.
- You have experience in motivating and leading a team.
- You are good at planning and organising.
- You are a team player who is driven and results-oriented.
- Finally, you radiate our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism
- You will be working in a warm, collegial and no-nonsense West-Flemish family business, where people are central.
- Your team consists of experts and is supported by a well-developed Lybover structure.
- We offer you a responsible function in which independence is given, combined with a varied range of projects in an exciting business-to-business environment and a driven team.
- You get a contract of indefinite duration in combination with an attractive salary package.