The Lybover Group – headquartered in Belgium (Waregem) – has 6 business units and offers tailor-made total solutions from pre-engineering to assembly in both the industrial and the construction sector.
The Business Unit Lybover AIR provides customised solutions to keep working environments odour- and dust-free. This is how we ensure a good and healthy working environment, keep processes dust-free, guarantee the highest quality and performance and avoid defects to machines and products.
- You explore the market and detect projects for the Business Unit AIR.
- You know how to expand existing customer relations by accurate processing of price requests and calculations and by thoroughly discussing challenging technical offers.
- You look for new opportunities in the market by offering activities outside the existing customer network.
- Together with the engineering team, located in Belgium, you analyse the customer’s demand and work out suitable solutions. You calculate the solution, prepare the offers in full and discuss them with the customer.
- You have an engineering degree and already solid sales experience in a technical environment. Experience in the process industry is a plus.
- You have good English language skills. German is a plus.
- You combine strong analytical insight with good communication skills that help you gain your customer’s trust.
- Your persuasiveness and perseverance guarantee sales success.
- You share our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion, and dynamism.
You will join a warm, collegial and no-nonsense SME, where people are key. The team consists of dynamic experts, who welcome you with open arms! You can count on a position in which independence and responsibility are given in combination with a varied range of projects in an exciting business-to-business environment. You will operate from a home office, where you will tackle regional business together with another local colleague.
Neem gerust contact op met Marieke - HR Recruiter.