Feel like being part of a leading West-Flemish family business and working on our growth together with a close team of colleagues? Ready to use your drawing skills to design a beautiful project? If your answer is a resounding “yes”, then go for your chance and apply quickly. We look forward to meeting you!
Lybover METAL (Hafibo nv) offers tailor-made total solutions from pre-engineering to assembly for the renewal and maintenance of production processes at customers in various sectors. Lybover METAL has become the reference in the production of industrial piping (piping, skid construction, etc.), sheet metal (tanks, barrels, silos, etc.) and construction works (platforms, pipe bridges, etc.) in both steel and stainless steel. All this leads to challenging total projects. Do you want to be part of our growth story and work as a technical designer of unique piping projects? Then read on…
As Technical Designer you are responsible for the design, detailing and drawing of piping
and ducting projects
- You make drawings commissioned by and in collaboration with the project engineers and sales engineers: concept drawings, layouts, detailed and assembly plans, etc.
- The drawings are partly made up of 2D and 3D drawings.
- You are responsible for preparing bills of materials , DXF files, etc.
- You guarantee that all drawings are finished with sufficient quality, within the set time-frame and budget.
- You have honed your technical interest in a technical bachelor or master (electro-mechanics) and you can work with a drawing package in 2D and 3D.
- You are fascinated by projects in food, breweries, chocolate, etc.
- Experience with ISOs and P&ID diagrams is a plus.
- You are eager to learn and ready to start your career or give it a new boost.
- You have spatial insight and analytical thinking skills.
- You have a good command of the Dutch language.
- You share our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism.
- A warm, collegial West-Flemish SME, where people are central and you quickly feel at home.
- Professional support in an open and flat structure, making it easy to ask for advice.
- You enter the world of 3D scanning and VR and learn the tricks of the trade under the wings of a professional.
- A varied job with responsibility and a wide variety of projects.
- An easily accessible location with pleasant offices surrounded by greenery.
- A sporty lunch break if you like playing jue de boules and/or walking.
- And to keep the atmosphere going: the occasional party.
- And last but not least: a competitive salary package and growth opportunities in line with your ambitions.
Discover our challenging projects for BeerSelect’s master brewers and the ducting for REAZN’s new filter you can’t look past.
Want to know more?
Feel free to contact Ilse - HR Recruiter - Ma, Di (vm), Don.