Lybover FIRE (Keller Benelux) is part of the Lybover group and is an engineering company specialised in providing customised solutions for smoke and heat evacuation and fire compartmentation. To support the continuous growth, we are looking for a Technical Designer who gets excited by organising, coordinating, technically elaborating and following up sold projects in smoke and heat evacuation and compartmentation. To support the continuous growth we are currently looking for a Technical Designer to strengthen our project team.
As Technical Designer you are responsible for the design, development and drawing up of projects:
- You make CAD – drawings by order of and in cooperation with the project leaders and key account managers: concept drawings, layouts, detail and assembly plans, etc.
- The preparation of the drawings consists partly of 2D (CAD) drawing, partly of 3D (Inventor)
- as well as BIM drawings (Revit).
- You are responsible for preparing material lists, DXF files, etc.
- You guarantee that all drawings are finished with sufficient quality, within the set time-frame, within the foreseen budget per drawing project and according to the drawing norms and standards.
- You have completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in (electro-) mechanical engineering or architecture.
- You have experience with CAD drawing packages (2D CAD / Inventor). Preferably you also have experience with BIM (Revit).
- You can read ISOs and P&ID diagrams.
- You are bilingual (N/F).
- You have strong affinity with IT, experience with MS Office and have preferably already worked with an ERP package.
- You are result-oriented, work well independently, but equally well in a team.
- You have spatial insight and analytical thinking skills.
- You will be working in a warm, collegial and no-nonsense West-Flemish family business, where people are central.
- Your team consists of experts and is supported by a well-developed Lybover structure.
- We offer you a responsible function in which independence is given, combined with a varied range of projects in an exciting business-to-business environment and a driven team.
- You get a contract of indefinite duration in combination with an attractive salary package.