Lybover BULK is active in building installations for trading and storage of bulk materials in various industries. The 40 employees deliver quality work and guarantee satisfied customers. To support the continuous growth, we are looking for reinforcement in the engineering department.
Together with your colleagues, as a Technical Designer, you will be responsible for drawing out concepts in 3D that are part of small to medium-sized mechanical systems according to the department’s methodology.
- You make technical CAD-CAM 2D drawings starting from these conceptual 3D designs.
- You make adjustments for the various projects and design and detail small subsystems.
- You ensure that your design and implementation plans meet the standards and/or customer requirements.
- You go through projects from the design phase to the As-Built phase.
- In addition, you ensure a meticulous administrative follow-up (ERP system). You set articles and assemblies correctly and ensure the correct ordering of parts.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your finished projects can go smoothly into production by compiling clear production files (parts lists, saw lists, materials, etc.).
- You think along about possible technical solutions for customers.
- Occasionally, you will take measurements on site.
- For the execution of your function, you work mainly with the programs Inventor and Autocad in a Vault environment.
- You work closely with the project engineer and/or project manager and communicate and consult with the project team on a regular basis.
- You propose improvements and contribute to the standardisation of the design department.
- You report to the Head of Projects.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in a technical field and have a passion for technology.
- You have spatial insight.
- Preferably you have 2 years of experience in 3D design of industrial mechanical systems.
- You have experience with 3D drawing software such as Inventor and Autocad or a similar drawing program.
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch language and can express yourself sufficiently in French and English.
- Knowledge of Vault is a plus.
- You are inquisitive with great perseverance.
- You like to work autonomously as well as in a team and you have a flexible attitude.
- You are fluent in using a computer and the day-to-day programs.
- You are very structured and you have an eye for detail.
- You radiate our values (expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism).
- You will work in a warm, collegial and no-nonsense West-Flemish SME in an environment free of traffic jams.
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team within a financially healthy company where people are key.
- You can count on a position in which independence and responsibility are given, combined with a varied range of projects in an exciting business-to-business environment.