Fancy being part of a leading West Flemish family business and working on our growth together with a close-knit team of colleagues? Ready to use your technical knowledge and commercial flair to deliver our beautiful product? Do you want to combine this with your organisational talent? If your answer is a resounding “yes“, then go for your chance and apply quickly. We look forward to meeting you!
Lybover AIR (Keller Lufttechnik Benelux) – part of the Lybover group – is an engineering company specialising in offering tailor-made solutions that keep operating environments odour- and dust-free. In this way, we ensure a good and healthy working environment, keep processes dust-free, guarantee the highest quality and performance and avoid machine and product breakdowns.To ensure the expansion of After Sales, we are looking for a Team Leader After Sales.
As Team leader After Sales, you will play a crucial role in commercially building and ensuring excellent customer service.
- You will draw up a sales plan for service and convert it into concrete actions.
- You coordinate the organisation and follow-up of inspections and interventions and ensure that customers are informed in a smooth and correct manner.
- You will provide telephone technical support to customers and where necessary, ensure that service engineers are deployed quickly and efficiently.
- In addition to preparing quotes for spare parts and repairs, you will also ensure active follow-up.
- You analyse problems and work out a solution, following up on its realisation.
- You will be responsible for the administrative follow-up of the service department.
- In addition, you proactively think about improvements, optimisations within the entire service process
- Finally, you jump in where necessary regarding invoices and their follow-up.
- You will report to the Head of Sales
- You obtained a master’s degree in a technical field and already have experience in an (after sales) technical environment.
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and are preferably 4-language (NL/F/E/D)
- You have a very good commercial feel and you turn customer focus into concrete actions.
- You have a helicopter view, see connections, can reason and work proactively.
- At the same time, you like to work in a structured and administratively accurate way.
- Team spirit and communication are keywords and you can motivate and develop a team.
- Finally, you share our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion, and dynamism.
You will join a warm, collegial and no-nonsense SME, where people are central. The team consists of young, dynamic experts, who are happy to welcome you with open arms!
You can count on a position in which independence and responsibility are given, combined with a diverse range of projects in an exciting business-to-business environment.