Feel like being part of a leading West-Flemish family business and working on our growth together with a close team of colleagues? Do you like to combine your commercial flair with your technical knowledge? Are you fascinated by production processes in various sectors? Then you’ve come to the right place! Bring it on!
Lybover METAL (Hafibo nv) offers tailor-made total solutions from pre-engineering to assembly for the renewal and maintenance of production processes at customers in various sectors. The 50 or so employees deliver customised solutions and always work on unique pieces and projects in the modern and well-equipped offices and workshops. Lybover METAL has become the reference in the production of industrial piping (piping, skid construction, etc.), sheet metal (tanks, barrels, silos, etc.) and construction works (platforms, pipe bridges, etc.) in both steel and stainless steel. All this leads to challenging total projects. To support the continuous growth, we want to strengthen the sales team.
- You are the contact for industrial companies in various sectors (e.g. pharma, chemicals, food, …) for projects concerning their production process;
- To this end, you gain insight into the customer’s production process and translate their needs into a technical solution;
- Together with the engineering team, you analyse the customer’s need and demand and work out a suitable solution;
- You provide a correct calculation of the project and defend your technically substantiated offer during a meeting with the customer;
- Finally, you also look for new opportunities in the market by offering activities outside the existing customer network.
- You have a degree in (electro)mechanical engineering and several years of relevant experience in a technical commercial role for industrial installations.
- You have a sound general knowledge of metal construction, welding, material types.
- Additional expertise in transport of fluids and related process knowledge is a plus.
- You have good language skills in Dutch, French & English.
- You combine strong analytical insight with good communication skills that help you gain your customer’s trust.
- In addition, your persuasiveness, perseverance and negotiation skills guarantee your sales success.
- Finally, you share our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism.
You will join a warm, collegial and no-nonsense West-Flemish SME, where people are central and where the team consists of young, dynamic experts. We offer you a varied indoor and outdoor sales function in which independence and responsibility are given, combined with a varied range of projects in an exciting business-to-business environment. You will receive an open-ended contract combined with an attractive salary package.