Do you want to be part of a leading West-Flemish family business and work on our growth together with a close team of colleagues? Do you get a kick out of guiding our customers to the right solution in terms of Fire Safety until all the pieces of the puzzle fall perfectly together? If your answer is a resounding “yes“, then go for it and don’t hesitate to apply. We look forward to meeting you!
Lybover FIRE (Keller Benelux) is part of the Lybover group and is an engineering company specialised in offering total solutions for smoke and heat evacuation and fire compartmentalisation. To support the further growth of our business unit FIRE we are looking for a new colleague with a broad experience and passion for the job.
You are responsible for finding new opportunities and maintaining existing relationships in your region (West and East Flanders):
- You actively prospect your market.
- You analyse the customer’s needs and gather the technical and commercial information needed to make a qualitative offer.
- You guide the customer in making the right decisions to choose the right solution.
- You follow up the sales process until the signing of the contract and you take care of the financial and technical transfer to the realisation team.
- You master all standards and regulations to be followed in order to advise the customers with the right technical and legal baggage.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering and have a passion for (electro)mechanics.
- You already have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function, preferably in the construction sector.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You combine technical passion with commercial flair and are result driven.
- You share our values (expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism).
- A challenging job with a lot of variation in a West-Flemish family business with a no-nonsense culture.
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration with opportunities for self-development and training.
- An attractive salary package.
- Being part of a young and dynamic team within a financially healthy company where human capital is key.
- A mentor who will show you around the company in the first few weeks and who you can ask for anything (yes, really anything 😊 ).
Want to know more?
Feel free to contact Marieke - HR Recruiter.