Eager to be part of a leading family business and work on our growth together with a close-knit team of colleagues? Do you get a kick out of guiding our customers to the right solution in terms of Fire Safety until all the puzzle pieces fall together perfectly? We look forward to meeting you!
Lybover FIRE (Keller Benelux) is part of the Lybover group and is an engineering company specialising in offering customised total solutions for smoke and heat extraction and fire compartmentalisation. To support the further growth of our Business Unit FIRE in the Limburg/Luik region, we are looking for a new colleague with extensive experience and a passion for the work.
You will be responsible for seeking new opportunities and maintaining existing relationships in the Limburg/Luik region:
- You actively go to market.
- You will analyse the fire safety needs of companies and gather the necessary technical and commercial information for a qualitative offer.
- You do the necessary calculations, prepare the quotes and manage the follow-up by guiding the customer. For this, you master all standards and rules to be followed in order to be able to advise customers optimally with the right technical and legal baggage.
- You conclude the sales process with the contract signing and handle the financial and technical transfer to engineering.
- You enjoyed an engineering degree at master level and have a passion for (electro)mechanics.
- You already have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in the construction sector.
- You have a solid knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You combine technical passion with commercial flair and result-orientation.
- You share our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion, and dynamism.
- A challenging job with lots of variety within a family business with no-nonsense culture.
- Offer a full-time, open-ended contract with opportunities for self-development and training.
- An attractive salary package.
- A dynamic team within a financially sound company where people are key.
- A buddy who will show you around the company in the first weeks and who you can ask anything (yes, really anything).