Is matchmaking your cup of tea? Ready to use your headhunting skills to strengthen the Lybover group and help realise growth? Do you like a challenge? Unfamiliar with the word “impossible”? Then you must be the ideal matchmaker to fill our vacancies, powered by an authentic and attractive employer brand. 👉 www.lybover.be/careers
Engineering, customisation and/or total solutions in industrial applications is our passion. To this end, we produce customised components, machines and installations in various fields in both industrial sectors and the building sector. From within the Lybover Shared Services, we support the Business Units AIR, FIRE, RECYCLING, METAL, BULK and INSTALLATION, which together account for about 130 employees in Waregem and about 40 in Bruges. To support the continuous growth, we are looking for an on-site recruiter to strengthen the HR team.
As a recruiter, you are responsible for writing vacancy texts, searching, contacting and scheduling potential candidates:
- You do a thorough ‘intake‘ of the vacancy and the profile sought in order to fully understand it.
- You write vacancy texts in an attractive and engaging way and post them on different platforms (website, VDAB, recruitment channels).
- You make proposals for social media and internal postings in cooperation with the marketing manager.
- You actively search for candidates via LinkedIn, social media and schools.
- You contact the candidates, can assess whether they fit the job and the company and make contact between the candidate and Lybover.
- You manage the recruitment platform Jobtoolz and actively follow up the candidates and vacancies
- You’re responsible for communication and follow-up of the selection agencies.
- Occasionally you take part in external recruitment events.
- You provide a weekly report of vacancies / candidates / actions.
- You have a bachelor or master degree.
- You have strong digital skills.
- You have good communication and social skills with a winner’s mentality.
- You are available 2.5 to 3 days a week.
- You are creative and a go-getter.
- You share our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism.
- You will be working in a warm, amicable and no-nonsense West-Flemish family business, where people are key.
- You will be well supported by an employer branding campaign, marketing and HR.
- We offer you a function with responsbility in which autonomy is given in an exciting business-to-business environment and a driven team.
We are filling this vacancy ourselves and are not considering CVs or interest from agencies.