Lybover AIR offers customised total solutions for industrial dedusting installations in the most diverse sectors. To support the continuous growth we are looking for a Project Manager who can keep a cool head and who manages his/her projects from A-Z with a fresh view.
- Together with your colleagues, as Project Manager, you are responsible for the technical development of projects, whereby you first check whether the project study, specifications and feasibility are in order;
- You follow the project planning and the corresponding budget closely and report any deviations;
- You work closely with the Project Team and can quickly adapt the necessary technical diagrams and technical drawings where necessary;
- You are responsible for the project planning taking into account the delivery times of the components, the necessary manpower, machines, transport, ….
- You are the contact person on site and provide the necessary follow-up and guidance;
- Finally, you are responsible for the preparation of the technical file and the implementation of the commissioning and you provide the necessary administration to close the project.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in electromechanical engineering and already have solid experience in project management.
- You have a broad technical interest and preferably a background in working with a drawing program (CAD is a plus);
- You can think conceptually and with your organisational skills you can keep an overview;
- Finally, you radiate our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism!
- You will find yourself in a warm, collegial and no-nonsense West-Flemish SME, where people are central. The team consists of young, dynamic experts who are happy to welcome you with open arms!
- You can count on a position in which independence and responsibility are given, combined with a varied range of projects in an exciting business-to-business environment.
- You get a contract of indefinite duration in combination with an attractive salary package and a company car.