Eager to be part of a leading West Flemish family business and work on our growth together with a close-knit team of colleagues? Do you enjoy turning your technical knowledge into challenging projects? Do you like project engineering? Is a varied production environment your natural habitat? Then you’ve come to the right place! Bring it on!
The Lybover Group offers tailor-made total solutions from pre-engineering to assembly for the installation, renewal and maintenance of (production) processes at customers in various sectors. Business Unit METAL (Waregem) focuses mainly on the design and optimisation of (production) processes where fluids are central, while Business Unit BULK (Bruges) creates added value for processes involving solid bulk goods.
Besides some renowned German technology partners and machine builders, our colleagues call on the expertise of our own production sites for the realisation of this customised work. Some 50 production employees work in modern and well-equipped offices and workshops constantly on unique pieces and projects both for our own business units and for external customers.
As Project Engineer Production, you are responsible for the realisation of these challenging projects in production in terms of quality, budget, timing and scope. You report to the Head of Production and work across both production sites, mainly from the headquarters in Waregem and partly from Bruges.
- You organise, lead and coordinate the assigned projects.
- You are responsible for monitoring the technical elaboration of the projects.
- You are responsible for planning and reporting.
- You draft price requests and place orders.
- You ensure correct invoicing and budget follow-up.
- You have a degree in industrial engineering.
- You feel at home in a technical environment.
- You have several years of experience in the metal sector as a work planner or project manager.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. You are also fluent in French.
- You share our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism.
You will join a warm, collegial and no-nonsense SME, where people are central. The team consists of young, dynamic experts, who welcome you with open arms! You can count on a job in which independence and responsibility are given, combined with a varied range of projects in an exciting business-to-business environment.
Want to know more?
Feel free to contact Marieke - HR Recruiter.