Do you want to be part of a leading West-Flemish family business and work on our growth together with a close team of colleagues? Ready to use your people skills and organisational talent to deliver a beautiful product? If your answer is a resounding “yes”, then go for your chance and apply quickly. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Lybover INSTALLATION (Lybotech) is part of the Lybover group, which is a provider of engineering, customisation and/or total solutions in both industrial and building sectors. For this purpose, we engineer and produce tailor-made components and installations in the fields of dedusting, fire protection, recycling, bulk handling, …. Lybover INSTALLATION supports all business units within the Lybover group in the field of assembly, maintenance and service. To support the continuous growth, we are looking for a colleague to plan the service and assembly activities.
What does your day as a Planner Service and Assembly look like?
As a planner within the department, you manage the planning of service engineers and mechanics for the various business units within the group (RECYCLING, AIR, BULK, FIRE and METAL):
- You process the incoming requests from all business units for both service and assembly.
- You follow up the capacity planning systematically and proactively and take action where necessary. You communicate adequately with each partner (Service Engineers, Engineers, BUs, etc.).
- You plan all service and assembly activities via the planning module.
- You adjust the planning of service engineers and mechanics in consultation with the business units. You take the lead proactively and organise consultation where necessary.
- You are responsible for calling on subcontractors where necessary and show initiative and a sense of responsibility in this. In doing so, you actively look for good partners.
- In function of the planned construction sites, you also take care of the associated administrative tasks (e.g. site notification, purchase orders, …)
- You work in close consultation with the Business Unit Manager and your other colleagues within the team.
We are looking for you! Bring it on and blow us away with your organisational skills!
- You have a technical bachelor’s degree and several years of relevant experience, preferably as a planner of assembly and/or service activities in a technical environment.
- You are strong in organisation, enterprising, forward-looking and solution-oriented.
- You show entrepreneurship and initiative.
- You work very accurately and manage to keep an overview.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English.
- You like challenges and variety.
- Finally, you radiate our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism!
Working at Lybover is:
- A challenging job with a lot of variation within a West-Flemish family business with a no-nonsense culture
- A function in which autonomy and responsibility are given
- Being part of a young and dynamic team within a financially healthy company where people are central
- An instructive job full of variety and an attractive salary package.
- A mentor who will show you around the company in the first few weeks and who you can ask for anything (yes, really anything 😉 ).