Are you the expert in developing Microsoft power platform apps? Besides a passion for development, do you have the enthusiasm to dive into the business? Do you have the coordination talent to manage external IT partners? Do you want to use your IT skills to strengthen the group and help achieve our growth? Do you love a challenge and impossible is not in your vocabulary either?
Engineering, offering customised and/or total solutions in industrial applications is our passion. To this end, we produce customised components, machines and installations in various fields in both industrial and construction sectors. From Lybover Shared Services, we support the Business Units AIR, FIRE, RECYCLING, METAL, BULK and INSTALLATION, together accounting for around 130 employees in Waregem and around 40 in Bruges. To support continuous growth, we are looking for an IT manager.
- You manage the Microsoft Power Platform. Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents are your playing field and you bundle them into one powerful business application platform.
- You develop tailor-made solutions for the Business Units.
- You do this by making the link between the needs of the business and the technical possibilities of the platform. You also take care of the development and implementation of the app you develop. In short, you support the entire Power Platform process from A to Z.
- You are responsible for the preparation, support and implementation of ERP Dynamics. Together with an external partner, you ensure smooth integration in the business units.
- You have final responsibility for setting up and managing the server infrastructure, the software applications and the entire IT infrastructure of the group.
- You manage your IT colleague who is responsible for the operational management of the IT infrastructure. You support where necessary and coordinate our external partners.
- You have a Master’s degree in IT and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You have a thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Power Platform and can develop applications yourself.
- A first experience with Azure platform is a plus.
- You make the link between the needs of the business units and the technical possibilities of the platform.
- You can coordinate and create internal support.
- You are communicative and have leadership skills.
- You will join a warm, amicable and no-nonsense West-Flemish family business, where people are central.
- With the implementation of our new ERP package, you will have the opportunity to further develop your coordinating skills and contribute to the growth of our company.
- We offer you a responsible position with independence in an exciting business-to-business environment and a driven team.
We are filling this vacancy ourselves and are not considering CVs or interest from agencies.