Do you want to be part of a leading West-Flemish family business and work on our growth together with a close team of colleagues? Do you get a kick out of guiding our customers to the right solution in terms of Fire Safety until all the pieces of the puzzle fall perfectly together? If your answer is a resounding “yes“, then go for your chance and apply quickly. We look forward to meeting you!
Lybover FIRE is part of the Lybover group and is an engineering company specialised in offering total solutions for smoke and heat evacuation and fire compartmentation. To support the further growth of our Fire department we are looking for a new colleague with a broad experience and passion for the job.
- You are responsible for preparing, drawing up and managing quotations for companies with a fire safety need.
- You analyse the needs of the customer and collect the technical and commercial information needed to make a qualitative offer.
- You perform the necessary calculations and take care of the editorial layout and the timely delivery of the quotations.
- You guide the customer in taking the right decisions in order to come to a good working solution.
- You provide support to the commercial field and office staff.
- You ensure correct (after) calculation, administration and follow-up.
- You request and follow up quotations for materials, subcontracting or outsourcing.
- You ensure a correct transfer from quotation to engineering.
- You have a bachelor degree in a technical field. A first experience is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and French.
- You have also a good knowledge of MS Office and you combine strong numerical insight with communication skills.
- You radiate our values (expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism).
- A challenging job with a lot of variation in a West-Flemish family business with a no-nonsense culture.
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration with opportunities for self-development and training.
- An attractive salary package.
- Being part of a young and dynamic team within a financially healthy company where people are central.
- A mentor who will show you around the company in the first few weeks and who you can ask for anything (yes, really anything 😉 ).