Lybover BULK is active in building installations for trading and storage of bulk materials in various industries. The 40 employees deliver quality work and guarantee satisfied customers. To support the continuous growth, we are looking for colleagues with extensive experience and a passion for their work.
Together with your colleagues, as a design engineer, you are responsible for the qualitative design and drawing up of technical projects and solutions.
- You design unique turnkey transport and storage systems.
- You start from a specification or concept and work out the design in detail.
- You ensure a high-quality design and lay-out.
- You take account advice, calculations, feasibility and legal regulations.
- You devise solutions with an optimal performance/cost ratio.
- Your designs excel in simplicity of execution (i.e. can be produced with a minimum number of operations, can be assembled quickly, … ).
- You report to the Head of Projects
- You obtained a Master’s degree in Electromechanics.
- You already have experience with design engineering, preferably in industrial mechanical constructions.
- You are a master at drawing in Inventor.
- An eye for detail and accuracy are a must.
- You are enthusiastic about technology (mainly mechanically driven constructions and machines).
- You have a strong interest in mechanics, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- You are flexible and practical and you work independently.
- You radiate our values (expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism).
- We offer an autonomous position with numerous challenges within a dynamic company with broad expertise and a focus on growth.
- We have varied technically challenging projects within various sectors.
- There is room for initiative and responsibility and opportunities for self-development and training.
- We provide an attractive salary package, company car and extralegal benefits.
- You will be part of a young team within a financially healthy company where people are key.