Eager to be part of a leading West Flemish family business and work on our growth together with a close-knit team of colleagues? Ready to use your analytical insight and numerical skills to deliver unique pieces? If your answer is a resounding “yes” every time, then go for your chance and apply quickly. We look forward to meeting you! Bring it on!
As one of the six business units within the Lybover group, Lybover METAL (Hafibo nv) offers tailor-made total solutions from pre-engineering to assembly for the renewal and maintenance of production processes at customers in various sectors. The 50 or so employees deliver customised solutions and always work on unique pieces and projects in the modern and well-equipped offices and workshops. Lybover METAL has become the reference in the production of industrial piping (piping, skid construction, etc.), sheet metal (tanks, barrels, silos, etc.) and construction works (platforms, pipe bridges, etc.) in both steel and stainless steel. All this leads to challenging projects. Do you want to be part of our growth story as a calculator for unique projects?
As a calculator within Lybover METAL, you are in close contact with our other business units.
- You process the incoming production requests and coordinate the concrete needs with internal customers (these are our other business units) and external customers.
- You inquire with various suppliers and our own production department about the necessary prices, costs, working hours, etc. and use these data to calculate the total cost of the piece to be produced.
- You pour your technically substantiated quotations into a template, send it and follow it up.
- You evaluate the post-calculation of the completed orders according to any price changes or additional work.
- You maintain good contact with subcontractors, suppliers and customers.
- You report to the Team Leader Production Engineering.
- Your technical interest is demonstrated by a technical degree (e.g. Bachelor of Electro-Mechanics), preferably supplemented by several years of relevant experience.
- Affinity with the metal sector will help you gain a quicker insight into the job.
- Your analytical insight, combined with administrative skills, guarantees correctly prepared quotations.
- If you can express yourself fluently in French and/or English in addition to Dutch, this is an extra asset.
- Do you share our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism? Do not hesitate and apply!
- Professional support in an open and flat structure, making it easy to ask for advice.
- A warm, collegial West-Flemish SME, where people are central and you quickly feel at home.
- A varied job with responsibility and a wide variety of projects.
- Easily accessible with pleasant offices and production in a green environment.
- A sporty lunch break if you like playing jeu de boules and/or walking.
- And to keep the atmosphere going: the occasional party.
- And last but not least: obviously a competitive salary package and growth opportunities in line with your ambitions.