Want to be part of a leading West-Flemish family business and be at the wheel to realise growth? Ready to use your people skills and organisational talent? If your answer is a resounding “yes“, then go for it and apply quickly. We look forward to meeting you!
The Business Unit INSTALLATION belongs to the Lybover Group, which is based in Waregem and Bruges and provides engineering, customised and/or total solutions in industrial applications. This BU supports all units within the group in terms of installation and service. The team of about 30 employees always works on site at our customers’ sites and is supported by a number of internal colleagues in the areas of administration, planning, and follow-up. Customer satisfaction, both during installation and during preventive and curative maintenance of our installations and machines, is our permanent challenge.
- You translate the long-term strategy from the management into a short-term and medium-term strategic plan and into concrete objectives for each employee.
- You manage the business unit’s P&L (working capital, annual budgets, etc.) in collaboration with the finance department. You closely monitor, adjust and report.
- You are responsible for the daily operational management of the business unit.
- Developing the teams in collaboration with HR for permanent employees, but also for subcontractors, whom you select and monitor autonomously.
- Proactively steering the operational functioning of the various teams (sales, realisation, etc.).
- Setting and monitoring annual and monthly targets.
- Organising and monitoring systematic operational consultation within the own business unit.
- Guaranteeing the rapid and correct flow of information.
- Managing materials, both in terms of equipment and investments.
- You direct, coach, support, stimulate and evaluate employees in their personal and professional development.
- You monitor the group atmosphere and the optimal functioning of the various teams and team members.
- You guarantee safe and pleasant working conditions in close cooperation with the prevention advisor.
- Under your leadership, the construction sites are delivered safely, qualitatively and on time and within the set budget and agreed assembly man-days.
- You promote cooperation across business units through your active involvement in regular structural consultation and by taking initiatives for useful ad hoc consultation.
- You obtained a Master’s degree in a relevant technical field and have experience in the world of assembly and/or maintenance of installations and machines.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in a managerial position and are strong in managing individuals and teams.
- You have strong communication skills and a hands-on mentality.
- You are a team player who is driven and results-oriented.
- You have great numerical and analytical skills and easily maintain a helicopter view.
- Finally, you radiate our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion, and dynamism.
- You will join a warm, collegial and no-nonsense West-Flemish family business, where people are central.
- Your team consists of driven experts supported by a well-developed Lybover structure.
- We offer you a responsible and challenging position in which independence is given, combined with a varied range of projects in an exciting business-to-business environment.
- We provide an attractive salary package.