Would you like to be part of a leading West-Flemish family business and work on our growth together with a close-knit team of colleagues? Do you get a kick out of solving problems quickly and handling administration correctly? Then go flat out for this opportunity and apply. We look forward to meeting you!
Lybover INSTALLATION (Lybotech) is part of the Lybover Group, provider of engineering, customised and/or total solutions in both industrial and construction sectors. We design and produce customised components and installations in the fields of dust extractoin, fire protection, recycling, bulk handling, …. Lybover Installation supports all units within the Lybover group in terms of assembly, maintenance and service. To support our continuous growth, we are looking for an additional colleague.
What does your day as an assembly planning employee look like?
Your duties will consist partly of administration and partly of scheduling about 40 mechanics for the various business units within the group (RECYCLING, AIR, BULK, FIRE and METAL).
- You process incoming requests from all business units.
- You follow up the capacity planning systematically and proactively and take action where necessary. In doing so, you communicate adequately with each internal or external party involved.
- You plan all assembly activities via the planning module.
- You make timely adjustments to the planning of the mechanics in consultation with the business units. You take the lead in this proactively and organise consultation when necessary.
- You are responsible for calling in subcontractors where necessary and show initiative and a sense of responsibility. You actively look for good partners.
- Depending on the planned sites, you also take care of the corresponding administrative tasks (e.g. site notification, purchase orders, reinvoicing, etc.).
- You work in close consultation with the Business Unit Manager and your other colleagues within the team.
We are looking for you! Bring it on and blow us away with your organisational skills!
- You have a bachelor’s degree and already several years of relevant experience, preferably as a planner of assembly and/or service activities in a technical environment.
- You are organisationally strong, entrepreneurial, forward-looking and solution-oriented.
- You show entrepreneurship; initiative and team spirit.
- You work very accurately and manage to keep an overview.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, and are proficient in English and French.
- You like challenges and variety.
- Finally, you share our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, team spirit, passion and dynamism!
Working at Lybover is:
- A challenging job with lots of variety within a West Flemish family business with a no-nonsense corporate culture
- A job in which independence and responsibility are given.
- You have a say in the growth and future activities of Lybover INSTALLATION (we would be happy to tell you more about this during our introductory meeting).
- Being part of a young and dynamic team within a financially healthy company where people are key.
- An instructive job full of variety and an attractive salary package.
- A mentor who will show you the ropes in the first few weeks and who you can ask about everything.