Are you interested in being part of a leading West-Flemish family business ?
Would you like to work with a close-knit team of colleagues ? Do you want to be part of our growth story and work on unique projects in the recycling world ? If your answer is a resounding “yes”, then go for your chance and apply quickly. We look forward to meeting you!
Lybover RECYCLING (BULK .ID) is part of the Lybover group and offers high-quality solutions for sorting, recycling and transporting various material streams. The expertise of a German partner and BULK .ID’s experience in engineering, construction works, assembly and service guarantee customers a worry-free realisation of their projects.
As an After Sales Support Engineer, you are responsible for the day-to-day spare parts business and technical support.
- You sell spare parts based on the customer’s technical request and actively follow this up.
- You draw up detailed service contracts for preventive maintenance for the existing installations and new projects to keep them in top condition.
- You support the service engineers in their daily assignment. More specifically, you are responsible for planning and preparing maintenance, inspections and interventions.
- You actively monitor the progress of inspections and maintenance. You regularly consult the customer on the basis of a detailed report.
- You visit customers and suppliers to gain insight into both installations and machines.
- You know the machines inside out and manage the machinery in ERP so that new machines and modifications are registered.
- You are partly responsible for the administrative follow-up of the service department.
- You report to the Team Leader After Sales.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field and several years of experience in the industry.
- You have a passion for technology and affinity with a technical environment.
- You are familiar with the MS-office package. A first experience with an ERP system is a plus.
- You can work in three languages (NL/F/E), and a knowledge of German is an asset when communicating with suppliers.
- You have a very good commercial feel and translate customer orientation into concrete actions.
- At the same time, you like to work meticulously and have organisational skills, keeping an overview.
- You are communicative and results-oriented.
- Finally, you radiate our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism.
You are welcomed in a stable, dynamic and no-nonsense West-Flemish SME.
You can count on a job in which independence and responsibility are given, combined with a varied range of projects in an exciting business-to-business environment with room for personal development, training and career opportunities for every talent.
You will work in an easily accessible environment with pleasant offices surrounded by greenery. A sporty lunch break if you like jeu de boules and/or walking and the occasional party. And last but not least: a competitive salary package including a company car.