Eager to be part of a leading West-Flemish family business and work on our growth together with a close team of colleagues? Ready to use your administrative skills and eye for detail to deliver our beautiful product? If your answer is a resounding “yes“, then go for your chance and apply quickly. We look forward to meeting you!
Lybover FIRE (Keller Benelux) is part of the Lybover group and is an engineering company that specialises in offering customised total solutions for smoke and heat extraction and fire compartmentalisation. To support our team, we are looking for administrative support.
You will be responsible for the administrative support of the sales and project team :
Support for technical files
- you create new file folders, progress reports and are responsible for the input in the ERP package
- you store and send contracts and orders
- you send out price requests and order transports
- you prepare technical data sheets of ‘standard’ products and keep them up to date
- you prepare orders to support the project engineers
- you prepare execution files and as-built files
- you take care of the submission of (safety) files, creation of KAPs, preparation of insurance files, etc.
- you take care of site notification: check-in-at-work, site notifications, NSSO administration, application badges, project-specific administration, …
- you prepare and draw up offers and maintenance contracts
- you prepare (powerpoint) presentations
Support for the finance department
- you manage progress reports, additional work and register these in the ERP package
- you take care of the creation and printing of accruals, analyses, post-calculations,…
- you are responsible for monitoring the payment follow-up of customers
- You obtained a bachelor’s degree
- You already have initial administrative work experience, preferably in a technical environment
- You are Dutch-speaking and have a good knowledge of French and English, German is a plus
- You are fluent in Office packages and have experience working in an ERP package
- You are administratively accurate and work in a structured way
- You work independently and team-oriented
- You work full-time or 4/5ths
- Finally, you share our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism.
You will join a stable and dynamic SME and can count on a very varied job in which independence and responsibility are given. You will be trained and supported by a collegial team, passionate about our business. You will receive an open-ended contract combined with an attractive salary package.