Would you like to be part of a leading West Flemish family business and work on our growth together with a close-knit team of colleagues? Are you an administrative jack-of-all-trades who loves variety and wants to use his/her accuracy and planning skills to provide the necessary support for two of our Business Units? Then you’ve come to the right place! Bring it on and blow us away with your organisational skills!
Lybover is a group of companies (6 Business Units) that has been active since 1985 and is internationally known for its knowledge and experience in the fields of dust abatement (AIR), recycling (RECYCLING), bulk handling (BULK), fire protection (FIRE), total solutions in industrial piping, sheet metal and construction works and production of steel and stainless steel components (METAL) and industrial assembly/service (INSTALLATION). Each of the 6 independent business units that Lybover unites is a specialist in its field.
For the Business Units METAL, BULK and INSTALLATION, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant Operations.
What is your challenge?
In this position, you will support three business units within our Operations and report to the Head of Production.
Business Units METAL and BULK
You provide support in the field of purchasing:
- You are responsible for price requests from suppliers, ordering materials and the administration around purchase management. You coordinate the administration of subcontractors and self-employed workers.
- You ensure the preparation of orders for transports.
You provide general support to the production department:
- You prepare (PowerPoint) presentations and visits
- You check the hour registrations of our employees in production on a daily basis
- You are responsible for managing the data and preparing the post-calculations.
- You ensure that the accounting department receives the necessary information to prepare the invoices.
- You prepare all kinds of financial analyses.
Business Unit INSTALLATION
- You maintain an overview of the capacity planning of the service engineers drawn up by the various business units.
- You are in close contact with the team leaders of the after-sales department and consult and adjust where necessary.
- Depending on the scheduled construction sites, you also take care of the corresponding administrative tasks, such as site reports, purchase orders, reinvoicing, foreign documents, etc.
- You take care of preparing the invoices.
- You carry out the administration for our production for the Waregem (METAL) and Bruges (BULK) sites.
Who are you?
- You obtained at least a bachelor degree
- You already have a first administrative work experience, preferably in a technical environment
- You are Dutch-speaking and have a basic knowledge of French and English
- You are organisationally strong, entrepreneurial, forward-looking and solution-oriented
- You work very accurately and manage to keep an overview
- You like challenges and variation and are an organisational wizard
- You work independently and team-oriented
- Finally, you share our values: expertise, perseverance, integrity, passion and dynamism
Working at Lybover is …
- A fun job with lots of variety within a West Flemish family business with a no-nonsense culture.
- A job in which independence and responsibility are given.
- Being part of a young and dynamic team within a financially healthy company where people are central.
- Getting opportunities for self-development and training.